Canine Good Citizen Prep Class
Have you graduated from our Family Dog I and
II program and are ready to take the Canine Good Citizen test? Great!
Join us on examination day or attend one or two of prep courses to set
your mind, and nerves, at ease! Students may sign up for one or all of
the prep classes.
If your dog
passes the Canine Good Citizen test, then your homeowners insurance
company may offer you a discount on your policy! What a great added
Test Elements include:
1. Accepts a friendly stranger approaching owner while sitting politely.
2. Accepts a friendly stranger petting while sitting politely.
3. Appearance and Grooming - allows brushing and ear/paw checks.
4. Walks on a loose-leash following a pattern provided by evaluator.
5. Walking through a crowd on a loose-leash. Crowd is simulated.
6. Sit and Down on Command. Sit or Down Stay.
7. Recall (Coming When Called)
8. Reaction to Distraction in the Environment
9. Reaction to another dog with owners greeting one another and dogs remaining calm and polite at side.
10. Supervised Separation - 3 minutes of separation.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED!
Fee: $25.00 per prep class / $25.00 for test
What to bring to prep classes:
- A great sense of humor
SIGN UP FOR A PACKAGE, 3 PREP CLASSES, GET THE
CGC TEST FREE!! SIGN UP <--- CLICK!
*Note* Please make sure we have CGC classes scheduled before purchasing the CGC package.
SIGNING UP ONLINE - Click here for a HOW-TO GUIDE:
Steps on How to Register for a Class Online